11/26/2007

Pause

I did not do much this day. I woke up at Mystical Slave Auctions. I had many IMs. I was trying to answer them. When I finished I realized that Sir Sleight stood in front of me. It was so strange. I have never met familiar people accidentally in SL. I greeted him. He turned off and went away without answer. I did not know what to do. He could not check my location in the map as he is not my Owner any longer. We could meet only accidentally. I went after him and stood in front of him. He turned off and went away. OK, it seemed that he did not want to meet you.

As my Mistress was offline, I decided to continue The Black Hole Journey. At this moment, Gen IMed me. She finished CARP quest and she was on fourth level. I went to CARP without delay. She said that it was not difficult to complete the quest. Yes, it was not. She was naked and bald with the journey belt.

We descended to maze. There was crowd there. I saw only predators in the maze. There were at least eight predators on the way leading to the center of the maze. I did not wear CARP tag, but everybody could see the collar on my neck. I got dozen of IMs asking why I did not wear the tag. I tried to get to know what the exact task is from Gen, but she was unable to explain. I decided to return later if the crowd would decrease.

I visited O BDSM School. They had new schedule for next two weeks. There are many interesting lessons. Tomorrow, i would have the last day of servitude. I did not know how to continue. I do not it even now. I can visit classes of BDSM School what can be very useful and interesting. The other decision is to continue The Black Hole Journey. The third way is to find an Owner for the next week. Probably, i will continue the journey and visit BDSM classes. I took this decision after checking the known auction places. There will be no auctions in near future.

There is anything else. Do you remember Melissa? She was a potential slave of Sir Sleight. We spent nice time together. I thought that we were friends. I do not know why, but I thought that she and Sir Sleight must have been together. She would be the perfect slave for him. Sir Sleight had some problem with her. He mentioned only the she was never reachable for him. I tried to put her in touch with Sir Sleight many times. I did the last attempt some days ago. I almost won; Sir Sleight was almost agree to visit Melissa. Of course, I IMed Melissa and agreed it. But, Melissa did not want it, at least she was unsure. I was in crossfire not knowing what to do. Then Melissa blamed me that I betrayed her. I felt like a fool. Melissa continued blaming me. She said that she was disappointed in me. I only wanted to help them. Melissa assured me that she wanted to be Sir Sleight's slave. I realized that I was wrong trying to help her. She was blaming and blaming me without break. I hate drama. I admit that I was a bad friend. However, I did not feel so as I did not do anything wrong. At the end I apologized and told that we were not friend any more. I deleted her from my friend list and I exited from her group.
Today, she sent me an IM. She wanted to talk with me. I am so sorry, Melissa, we will not talk any more. I am bad friend, you deserve better one.

No comments: