11/02/2007

Serving like O

I was exploring the Roissy. It is very nice place. Everything is built according to the book “The History of O”. I cannot describe it with words; you must see it with your own eyes.






I got a notice that my Owner is online. I greeted him without delay. He was talking with me. I told him what I did in SL while waiting for him. I mentioned Roissy, too. It seems that he is interested in this place like me. He ordered me to wait till he drank coffee. It was so interesting not to do anything just to wait for him.

He told me to go to Roissy and send tp. This place had changed since my last visit. There were many people now. Most of them wore old style dresses. My owner started to talk to a woman whose outfit was made in 30's in the last century. I was silent, maybe too silent. He ordered me to greet this woman. It was a bit humiliating for me.

This lady showed us around in the main building. I was fallowing them and emoting. My Owner reacted on my emote and I felt that I was in good hands.

He led me to a room having a huge bed. He ordered me to step out of my shoes and started to take my clothes off while playing with my body. I enjoyed it very much to stand still, to let my body be used, to look at his action and to answer properly. I was very excited; I think I was even horny. But, suddenly he had to leave.

I went exploring places alone. I was walking in a field among BDSM related devices when I got an IM. Somebody offered me to be his slave. Wow! Maybe I become popular? I told that I was under servitude. He said that he was ready to wait for me. We were talking for about half an hour. I got to know that he would use my body and my mind as well. He said that I had to prepare myself because it would be hard to serve him. He seemed to be kind person and I bet that it would be exciting to serve him.

I spent much time to be familiar with SL possibilities and features of the client. Good slave must know this to serve better. Am I right? I usually help people. I gave free items, landmarks and advices. A man was asking questions about the O BDSM School. I answered him and offered my class notes. He wanted to meet me. I thought he was in a big trouble so I accepted his tp. But he did not need help he wanted to fuck only. What people use such dirty tricks to get some free sex. I hate this kind of people. I said that I was under servitude and I was not allowed to have sex with others. He said that he would not tell it to anybody and we were alone. Such an idiot! While he was talking with me he undressed. I could see his large freebie penis. It was so disgusting! I have many free clothes and my pussy is free, too. But this penis was so huge like my arm and white colored. This idiot does not even search for a good looking penis. Of course, I left him immediately.

I went to the O BDSM School to participate on the class. I like this school and the style of the head Mistress who keeps the lessons. I recommend visiting there if you like BDSM and would like to know more.

During the class I met my idiot once again. He stands up and walked to the teacher and started to demand for sex. He was banned. It was the best solutions, I think.

No comments: