11/19/2007

Waiting for my Mistress

I was waiting for my Mistress this day. I am not her friend so I had to check her existence manually. I did it regularly.

I was talking with Master Sleight. He wanted to see me and sent me tp. We were talking about his plans, his needs and his desires. He did not want to have just sex in the BDSM relationship. He prefers discipline. Of course, he likes sex, too, when he wants it. My thoughts about slavery are close to his. I do not want to be just a sex slave and sucking, licking or offering my pussy all the time. Yes, such service is interesting and I enjoy them. However BDSM is more than a simple sex.

He liked the way I had furnished his castle and he wanted me to furnish the huge castle, too, later.

He allowed me to sit near him, on the couch instead of kneeling at his feet. It was so strange for me. He felt how nervous I was and said many time to relax.

I did not meet my Mistress, today.

No comments: