11/20/2007

Meeting My Mistress

I was roaming in my new outfit when I got an IM from a girl. Master Sleight mentioned about the girl who was very new to BDSM and wanted to a slave. It was she. Her name is Jas.

I invited her to Bela's house as I was not sure if I could use Master Sleight's castle. We were talking of slavery and servitude. Mostly she asked questions.

During our conversation, Master Sleight IMed me. I told him where we were and what we were doing. He told me that the little castle was mine and I could use as I wanted. Oh, I have an own castle! I changed some furniture and placed flowers.


I do not have any snapshot of the new design room as I realized that My Mistress became online. But I would like to share a picture with you. Can you see the flowers in the middle? Master Sleight gave me them.


My Mistress invited me a room and started to use me sexually. Some slavegirls appeared some went away why I gave her pleasure. I took apart in some scenes with other slaves. It lasted for about two and a half hours. Then she sent me away. I asked for her rules before saying goodbye. I did not meet Rhonda at this time.

No comments: