11/25/2007

Gen's Black Hole Journey

I offered Sir Sleight to find hair shops for men. There are many shops offering their hairs, but there are only a few what are really good. From point of view of men the situation is more difficult. I spent more than two hours to find shops. I created a note card which contained eight hairdresser salons.

While I was in search, I found a very nice hair for me. It is called Heart breaker II. I spent all my money to buy it. It is very expensive, it costs 450L, but I had to have it. What do you think if I look pretty?




Almost at the end of my tour Gen woke up and IMed me. I met her in Deitide. She reached the third level of submission, but she did not start any new task. I helped her in the cage as she was not familiar with it at all. She told that she did not speak English well. She had trouble with reading note card given the cage. I tried to explain everything. She wrote her guesses in public chat and I was standing close to the cage so I could hear everything. We did it, she escaped three times.



Then we went to the Bondage Playground. The orange cage was used by the other man. I asked him to choose other cage. He did not answer but he gave me one of the objects of The Black Hole Journey. I do not know if the idea of this journey is new. But, there are many people executing this quest. I understand them it is so exciting.

We were waiting for the cage and suddenly the man disappeared from the cage. Gen went in and started her task. We were talking when our poor crashed friend came back. He was not angry, because we occupied the cage. We had a nice conversation while Gen was waiting bound.

He started the third level, too. It is his first task. He was in The City of Midgaard, but he was not allowed to go in as he was too young. I offered him free hair vouchers; he refused them. It is strange, who refuses to receive nice paid hair for free?

After executing the task we went to The City of Midgaard. I checked the city on the map and it was full of Gorean warriors. I decided that it was not the best moment to go in. I tried it to explain Gen. She did not understand it. Instead of it she started to change her clothes. She has such beautiful silks. You know, that silks are not my favorites, but these silks were wonderful. I wanted to have such silks. I asked Gen, I did not get acceptable answer. I get to know that silks were free, and she got it on a free market. But where? I will never know.

At the end she understood that I did not want to go in the city. I suggested going to CARP. She did not know what the CARP was. I told her about the rules and the game itself. Of course, there was crowd in the maze. We had no chance to make a single step without being caught. My lovely friend, Gen, wanted to go in. I talked her out of trying hardly.

I did not meet my Mistress this day. My servitude draws to an end, soon. It would be good to serve together with Rhonda.

No comments: