11/03/2007

Busy Day

I got a dozen of bracelets from Bela with a message. He wanted me to be an only model of his bracelets. Wow! My carrier as a model starts growing.

Do you remember my first foreigner Owner? We are in the different time zones and we can meet only on weekends. He calls me to his castle. I told that I was not allowed to have sex with others. He was very good. He said that he respected my current Owner and he just asked for help. He had some lingerie and he wanted me to show how they look like. No sex, just help.

It was exciting to change clothes in front of him and turning around slowly feeling his eyes on me. Then he showed me his new massage table. I started to massage him. In about 5 minutes he asked me to stop because he became horny.

Bela met me and took a series of shoot. I enjoy being a model. It is close to be a slave. I was standing still and waiting for an order to change position. I will show you some photos as soon as i will get it.

I had some time before the beginning of the BDSM classes. I was walking across sims and explores different styles of buildings. My future Owner told me that he wanted to take a photo of me. I agreed. He promised me to give this portrait. After I'll get I will show you.

The subject of today's class was ponyplay. We got an interesting theoretical introduction after which we went to try it in practice. We did slalom, show jumping and pulled the cart. I was one of the best as you can check it on boards.







I enjoyed this day, however I did not served, today.

No comments: