11/11/2007

Serving again

I was roaming and dreaming of my servitude today. Suddenly, I got an IM from my former Owner I mentioned in my previous post. He asked if he deleted me from his friend list. I did not understand it. He said that I was hysteric yesterday. I was not. I tried to explain how I felt waiting without avail. I did not like this conversation. I read in some girls' profile 'No drama'. Now, I know what it means.

The time of my servitude approached. I put Nabru's favorite lingerie and changed my hairstyle. And I got an IM from him. I was so happy and excited. He wanted me to take to a public place, and he ordered me to change my outfit. I undress in a hidden corner bellow the stairs. He changed his mind and took me to his dungeon. It was so exciting. He bound me to a cross and played with my breast and then we have sex. I felt that he cared of me and enjoyed using me.

Then he ordered me to put silks on. It was not easy as I did not have nice silks. I chose a black one. (He wanted me to wear black earlier.) We were talking and during our conversation he ordered me to change my silks. He said he had changed his mind. I am unable to describe how I enjoyed it. I felt his control over me and it turned me on so much.

He did not like my silk and decided to buy me a new one. Do I look good wearing new silks?


He took me to his favorite BDSM club. I was kneeling at his feet and I had to say loudly how I liked him and how I was happy to serve him. I was so horny!

At the end we danced. I felt so good with him. I hope we will meet again.

No comments: