11/04/2007

Unusual Auction

Unfortunately, I did not served, today, and I had less adventures.

I was working as a model again. This time, I wore earrings, lovely earrings. I promise to show you pictures if it will be ready. I did not mention that I was earning money with model work. I am not interested in having money and I feel duty against Bela as he helped me so much. However, he demanded to get money. I am rich, now. I have no idea what to do with my wealth.
I visited a European BDSM place and I saw crowed there. There was an auction. But, there were no slaves to buy. They were selling dominants. It was funny, but not exciting. The auction went strange. At first, I did not understand why. Later I realized why I felt this auction bogus. Usually, people try to save their money while taking bids. They increases value carefully. There the situation was different. They increase bids by 500 – 1000 Lindes. It is a bit strange, is not it?

No comments: