11/23/2007

Kind Or Just Hungry People

The next quest of The Black Hole Journey was a complex task. I had to visit four SL location:

  • The Bondage Playground,
  • CARP,
  • Deitide and
  • the City of Midgaard.
I decided to start in Bondage Playground. When I arrived I got the first task. I had to find the orange cage. I got a gag ball what I had to wear during the quest. I went to the cage and waited. People around started to talk to me. There was a girl who cages me.

The orders given to me, was not clear. I thought that the quest object would close the door. But I had not the opportunity to try it. Somebody closed me all the time. Some of them tried to help me. They thought that I wanted to be closed. But some of them wanted to harm me. They would enjoy the real suffer of a victim. I explained what I was doing there but they did not let me out.

So, slaves be careful and avoid such Mistresses. Yes, it is strange. All such hungry persons were women.

There was a big crowd there, I decided to go to sleep and return when it would be quiet here.

No comments: