11/01/2007

Serving

I was waiting for the beginning of the class. I thought it would be useful to find more places in which slave auctions are organized. I bowed not to find an Owner in the near future and during my walk a handsome man said me hello.

We talked a bit and he asked me to serve him for a week. I gladly agreed. Immediately, after I accepted his dominance, I got an IM. Other man wanted me to be his slave. It is a bit ironic; when I gave up I got offers.

My future Owner took me a place where we could talk calmly. He allowed me to participate in the classes as he had to go to work. He said his rules according to which I will live for a week. I must address him Master or Sir. I am not allowed to use his name. I must kneel when we are talking or when he sits. I am not allowed to have sex with others. When I order me to change my clothes then I must undress completely and after it I can dress the selected outfit. If I realize that he is online I must send an IM to him. I like his rules!

I was late for O BDSM School. It did not matter as I was the only students there. The Head Mistress of The O BDSM School was ready to keep me classes! We should respect such people! She is an excellent person and she teaches well. So, want-to-be-slaves, come and participate in her classes.

I put some pictures of the house where my Owner told me his rules and accepted my servitude for a week.



No comments: