11/27/2007

Journey with Gen

I went to the CARP as soon as I woke up. After checking the maze, I decided to try to complete the quest as only 25 people were there. There very many predators, but i thought it was the right occasion. I went to the cage in the lobby to retrieve modified tag and mouselook forcer. I ran to the maze. I had to find the bondage post in the middle of the maze. I did not meet any predators, so it was easy. The next command was to find the cage in the maze and go in. Fortunately, Gen had shown me this cage and I found it quickly. In the cage I was ordered to go up to the lobby. I did it!!

When I calmed down I read my history again. I realized how silly I had been. I executed the quest with easy-to-catch option; however I had the possibility to choose difficulty-to-catch option, too. So, i suggest you reading what the journey object says.

I IMed Gen and we met in the Sarah's PonyPlay Isle. I had to touch the white board at the end of the corridor and I received the fourth journey object, the belt. First task was the find the yellow door on the corridor. It is easy, is not it? Well, the door answered me that the door was closed. Gen was inside and she told me that the color of the door is red. Yes, the color of the door was red from inside, but it was yellow if you stood in the corridor. So, if you want to get it touch the door patiently, and you will get the teleport ball.

Entering the room I found myself in a room separated by grids. The far part of the room built from narrow metal girders. There is hall under the room. The hall is empty and contains only two teleport balls.


This quest is simple you have to walk forward and when the belt changes its color to read you must touch it. After it you will get a question with possible answers. If you answer well then the grid will be lifted and you can walk further. In case of wrong answer you will fall to the hall and you must start the quest from the beginning. Questions are mostly related to American knowledge. It was a bit difficult for me, because I was not familiar with American and English poets. I still do not know who “Doctor Who” is. I am ashamed because I do not now Canadian provinces. I did not give up and in time I answered the questions. Be careful, the girders are narrow and you can fall if you step wrong. There was crowd sometimes. It was funny, because if one of us failed then everybody fell down who stood in the same part of the room.

Leaving the room the quest would not be completed. Instead, you will enter the huge hall divided into parts by glass walls. In every glass cell you must answer the question retrieved by touching your belt. If you answer then one of the glass walls will disappear and you can go to then next cell. Almost all cells contain a bondage device. When your belt changes color to red, then you must bind yourself to the device. I did not know it, so I made some unnecessary round. I realized that it was not necessary to answer the question well. The point was to answer only.


I bound myself to a bondage device and the device descended in the public place of the island. I spent here some time bound to the device. Then I got a journey message that it was not the right device. I could go back to the yellow door and start it again. I tried all bondage devices except one. In fact, I had no access to this device until I tried all the others.

There is a semi transparent cage ball on the huge hall. This cage took me to an interesting place. Look at this picture.


I reached the last cell, the last bondage device. As I bound myself it took me in the sky high above the island. I got the last question... and I failed. I had no idea who was emmas granny and where she was born in England. Do you have any idea? I can start it again. This quest really makes the submissive patient.


While I was on the journey I got group messages from the Slave Auction Groups. There was an auction. I could not go as I was owned by my Mistress today. After the unsuccessful quest I went and visited the new auction hall. I liked it. I will post some pictures later. I had no time to take pictures this time as Sir Sleight asked me for watching his castle while he was away. I went to his castle and walked in it checking it before going to bed.

No comments: