11/16/2007

My Sister

I got an IM from an unknown girl. I checked her profile and realized that she became a slave of Master Sleight. Her name is Melissa.

Rhonda was online and we started to talk. During our conversation, almost at the same time, I received IMs from Master Sleight. Master Sleight told that Melissa was his new slave and I had to train her and explain her Master Sleight' rules. He also ordered me to buy furniture in my castle and he gave me 1500L to do that. 1500L seemed to be an enormous amount of money; however, later, I got to know that it is not so much for furniture. Melissa told me the same and she asked for some time as she was shopping clothes what she was ordered to buy.

When Melissa finished shopping we went to buy furniture. She is very pretty and lovely girl with fear. She told about her first day of training with Master Sleight. She was beaten badly because of her mistake. She was still afraid. I tried to calm her down, but it was not an easy job. She calls me Mistress. It sounded very strange for my ears. I have to say that I did not like it. I explained her my status and that we must be sisters in service of Master Sleight and I offered my friendship and help for her.

We went to buy furniture. I know that Master Sleight does not like emoting so I decided to buy bed with sex animations. A good bed with many animations cost 1000-1900 L. I asked for Bela's help. He sent me a LM where we could find beds for 499L. Melissa did not like it and we continue searching. Finally, I found a shop with beds and rugs for 299L. Melissa also found something interesting, it was how she call me to her shop. She really found nice set of furniture. But, it costs 1200L and the bed did not have animations. I realized that she was not familiar with sex beds. I explained her what we had to buy. We returned to the shop found by me earlier and bought a rug in her cell and a bed for me.

I found some cheap furniture and accessories. At the end I could furnish my castle. I was no pleasant as the castle had ugly walls. I decided to put some pictures on the walls. I took a snapshot of me and called Melissa to take a snapshot of her, too. Enjoy the pictures I took.





Master Sleight IMed Melissa and ordered me to show me the play room in the castle. There was a pink cage in the middle of the room. Melissa was caged only once for a short time. I decided to start her training. I ordered her to go in the cage. She got frightened of my sudden command. She was afraid that I l would leave her in the cage. I explained her some escape techniques in case of necessity. She was calming down slowly. She was very lovely and she learnt quickly.

I ordered her to kneel and then walk away. She started to follow me. I explained her that she had to stay still if she got an order. She understood it and acted according to this rule later. I checked her many time. Then she had to walk around to cage and answer to my questions. I ordered her to stop and then to go many times.

She said that she was confused many times when Master Sleight gave her an order. I knew what she was talking about. Sometimes (often) Master Sleight gives orders having opposite meaning. It is not easy to follow them. I caged her and set penalty on not moving and leaving mouselook. Then set the timer on. She was moving without breaks. I started to ask question. Her answer was that she was unable to talk with me; she had to move else she would get penalty. I told her about the principles of slave behavior. She learnt very quickly and I was sure that she would satisfy Master Sleight's need.

No comments: