11/29/2007

Need a Sex Toy?

I was walking in Blaze as a free woman or a slave waiting for her new Owner. Gen asked me to tp to me. We had a conversation about The Black Hole Journey. I told her my fear that I did not want to be a slave forever and it was the reason why I did not continue the journey. Her opinion was that it was just a game and it was not serious. The Queen was only a virtual Mistress.

She told me what she had to do to complete the fifth level. It seemed very simple. She was closed in a cage for thirty minutes. She had to answer to question. Wrong answer increased the time in cage by five minutes. According to her opinion the questions were not difficult; they were only to check if she was online during her time in the cage. She wanted me to continue the journey. I am still not sure if I will continue it.

I had an offer from a person to be his/her slave. Offer came via IM and the person's profile did not reflect the person's sex. I wanted to be sure if this person really wanted a slave, so I asked if this person want me as a slave. The answer was strange 'Why not?'.

After some minutes I got a tp from this person. I went there. He, because this person was he, was in a place built in ancient Egypt style. He did not say me hello instead he ordered me to lick his shoes. I was licking for about five minutes. Then he started me to use sexually. In French, he was fucking me for an hour without a word except 'come', 'use the ball', 'hhhhhmmmm'.

He was not interested in my emote. He changed pose balls one after another not even going to the balls. I usually had to search for him in the room. Sometimes, he forgot me on the pose ball.

I was in a class at O BDSM School yesterday. The Head Mistress and the teacher, Miss Ivana Pawlowski, told some interesting thought of BDSM relationship. Let me quote her words: 'It's not just sex, in fact in a M/s relationship sex is a small part of it. Well, like any relationship really :)'. She is right, is not she?

Everybody can read in my profile that I am not seeking only sex. I mention it as my limit. So, after an hour I had a suspicion that my new Owner wanted to have just a free sex. When he wanted to tp me to an other location to continue making love I told him about this limit of mine. Then he wanted me to tell him how to behave as a Master. Wow! If I would know it! All my SL life is about finding the Masters' behavior and my reactions. We said goodbye to each other.

I continue roaming and suddenly, I got a group IM on Slave Auction channel. My wanna-be-owner asked how the slave auction worked. Wow! So, he still wanted to have a sex toy.

No comments: