11/24/2007

The Black Hole Journey II

I continued The Black Hole Journey. I returned to the Bondage Playground and meet there a sub girl who decided to dominate me. She was playing with my cage and asking questions. It was impossible to finish the task.

I went to Deitide. I am familiar with this place. Only group members are allowed to go in and the membership is paid. I do not remember the membership fee exactly it is about 50L.

Entering the Deitide I got the first task. I had to find a picture of the girl bound with blue ropes. It was easy to find this picture, just go ahead, toward the garden and you will find it. Standing in the picture I got a gag ball and cuffs. They were automatically attached to me, and then I was ordered to find a special cage. This cage is my favorite, probably, you remember it if you read my earlier posts. I had to escape from the cage three times. I checked if the level of difficulty is childplay and went it. I escaped twice, but the third time the cage did not want to close me. I had a walk around and went in again. I escaped in some minutes, but I did not finish the task. I had no idea why. I just did not receive the final message.

I thought it caused by lag and went to the The City of Midgaard. It is a Gorean city. According to the quest, I had to change my clothes and walk in the city as a slave. In the city, there was an auction place or a slave market and reaching it I would have finished the quest.

Yes, but I did not do it. While I was reading what to do and the rules of the city. I got a message that I successfully completed the quest. I was standing at the entrance all the time. I think this test is not the best kind. It may disturb the real gorean citizens. I wanted to go the city regardless of messages. But the city was full of people. I decided to return later.

I visited CARP. I was there some time. But it changed. In fact, I saw the familiar buildings, objects and the maze, but the rules were new. I had to join the CARP roleplayer group. The entry fee is 95L. Wow! And to get access to the group, I had to find an inviter. There were no inviters around.

So, back to the Deitide. At this time, I changed the cages as I escaped. Yes, there are two cages. I completed the task. I met here a girl who was in the Sarah's Ponyplay Island and her group title showed that she had connection with this island. She was talking with a girl who was also on The Black Hole Journey. I asked her about the CARP membership. She said that I could join the group without invitation as she did. She suggested finding the necessary group in her profile. I did so and I lost 45L joining CARP Chat group. Because there was an entry fee to join this group. Membership of CARP Chat group does not give a right to access the maze in CARP. So, be careful!

I went to CARP and found the inviter. We talk a bit, and i enjoyed it very much! He was a very good roleplayer. Then having the access to Maze, I started to continue my Black Hole Journey. I was ordered to go to the cage and I got a special CARP attachment object. Its properties are easy to catch, bi, and fur allowed. And I got the so called mouselook item. It forces me to be in mouselook. Because this task must be done in mouselook. I had no information what to do. I just knew that I had to go to the center of Maze.

I did and I was caught. I was forced to have sex, and then I was allowed to go. I did not try it again as Sir Sleight sent me an IM. He was asking me to find a hair. We met at Hairspree. He changed at all. He was so cute! We bought a hair and then he took me to have fun in an amusement park. I enjoyed it. But, at the end I became afraid as he was too romantic and he started to talk over to be his slave, again. It is honor to be a friend of my former owner, but I still do not seek long term slavery. I do not seek romance at all in SL. Yes, I can follow my Owner to dance as a slave. I will enjoy it, but that is all. I do not want to fall in love in SL.

He wanted to buy me pink clothes as he like me to wear pink. Pink is not my favorite color, but I agreed. I begged him not to buy the clothes he found. They were so poor quality. Mostly, I have freebie dresses and they look better. He gave me money to buy pink clothes. When he went offline I visited Blaze. I think I look nice wearing this dress.


When I was in Bondage Playground during my Black Hole Journey I met a girl who became interested in this quest. We met in the Sarah's PonyPlay Isle and she started her journey. I helped her to do the first step. She was lovely as she was hanging in executing the first Quest. I had to leave, but before going to bed we agreed to continue the journey together. Her name is Gen.


No comments: