11/23/2007

Shops for men

Sir Sleight was very angry. In fact when we finished our conversation I was ready to help him. He said that it was a good decision to give mo away. He forbade me to contact him any more and he ignored me at all. I was very sorry for loosing his friendship, but I had nothing to do. I wished him good luck.

He sent me tp after some time and we met. I did not mention that he still had a newbie shape, skin and hair. He wore newbie clothes or maybe paid one but poor quality.

I took him to Alady and showed him a shape package. Do you know that you can buy many shapes for 495L? I explained him the how the shape and skin affected on his appearance. It is strange that nobody told him before. I also explained him the importance of demo items.

He did not want to show me his new shapes, so we went go on to buy some clothes. I leaded him to DE Design shop. It is his style. He liked it very much.

I wanted to go with him to blaze to have some elegant clothes, but he was tired and he went to bed.

No comments: