11/17/2007

Rented Out II.

When I logged in again, I started to prepare myself for Rhonda's Mistress. The first thing I did was taking off the xcite collar. You know the collar sends notification to the owner if the slave takes it off. I got a tp from Master Sleight immediately.

He ordered me to go in cage. He was angry as I remained in clothes and as I did not kneel down. He did not order me to kneel. I supposed that as he is not my Owner any more, I did not have to undress. He wanted me to escape from the cage guessing out the opening code, but he was unable to do the proper configuration. He allowed me to go as the time of meeting with my future Mistresses.

I got to know that I was just rented out for a week and then I had to return to Master Sleight. All right, I obeyed. However, Master Sleight will not have much time to spend with me as my time of servitude will not be longer than 2 weeks.

While I was waiting for my Mistress I was talking with Melissa. She was punished again. She felt so desperate. I had a feeling that she would leave Master Sleight. I was asking her about it. She answered me a bit fuzzy. I felt pain in my soul. You know when you are loosing a friend. I have only honest friends. Trust is very important in friendship. If there is no trust then there is no friendship.


I was waiting for Mistress as long as I could. Before leaving, I sent an IM to Rhonda and asked her to explain her Mistress that I had to go.

No comments: