11/30/2007

Meeting Friends

When I woke up the message was waiting for me from Sir Sleight. He asked me to contact him. I did but he was away from SL. I went to the castle and I saw that during my absence from his land, he rebuild his castle. It was half ready and barrier of the expansion of his castle was my little castle. I immediately understood what he wanted. He would like me to remove my items from the little castle. I prepared to do it, when Rhonda sent me a message. She was online after a long break. I wanted to tell her so much. We had just started our conversation when Sir Sleight became online.

Sir Sleight asked me to help in building of his castle. The first thing he asked is to build a cage. I am not a great builder; I just had visited some classes in SL. I built a cage but it was not the nicest one in SL. I asked Rhonda for visiting and help. It was not so easy, as Sir Sleight's land had protected access. Sir Sleight created a group for his friends and slaves and he set access on this group. When Rhonda arrived Sir Sleight left us alone.

I showed Rhonda my castle. I wanted to do it before it would be deleted. Then we were talking of the happening of the last week. I enjoyed it very much. While we were talking Gen also became online. I would have wanted to call her to join us, but I could not change the allow list of Sir Sleight's land.

In some minutes before Rhonda went to sleep, Sir Sleight came back to us. After she left us alone we had a romantic conversation with Sir Sleight. You know, I do not want romance in SL, but I liked it. I gathered my objects in the little castle and I gave all transferable ones to Sir Sleight. Most of them were bought using his money and what can I do with furniture without having a land? So, we said goodbye each other. It was so strange. He had not been my Master for a while, but I felt that a part of my life finished.

I was searching for slave auction in the rest of my time, today. Auction Hall Valhalla seemed to be a good place. But, they never inform slaves and Owners about the date of the auctions earlier. Recently, there were auctions for US citizens only as auctions were organized in the middle of European night. Mystical Slave Auctions is the other possible place. I met a man there and I got to know that the auctioneer had RL problems, so it was not known where they would organize the next auction. The third auction place was nice. I do not remember its name. I was there once as a visitor and I liked what I saw. The last possible auction house is Sarah's Ponyplay Isle. The announcement said that there would be auction on Sundays, all day. I had no idea how it worked, I decided to visit it this Sunday.

I met a man who wanted me for a week as a slave. He has problem with SL access so we decided to start my servitude a week later. He has a wife in SL; I will serve a couple. He wanted to try me. It is interesting. I was beaten and then fucked. It was so late when we finished so I went to bed.

No comments: