12/01/2007

Gen's Journey Continues

Sir Sleight asked me to help texturing new part of his castle. I had just read his message, Gen asked me for help. She wanted me to punish her. First, I did not know what she wanted. It became clear after she gave me a note card. She was still on The Black Hole Journey. The quest of the seventh level required punishment. She must find twenty persons who will punish her. The note card she gave me contained the list of possible punishments. Few of punishments last an hour, but one of them demands two days.

I agreed to help her. I told it to her and at this moment I got an IM from Sir Nabru, he wanted to meet. I did not know what to do. I promised to help Gen, but from the other hand it would have been so good to meet Sir Nabru. I had to help Gen, as she did not speak English and maybe others would not be patient to find out what she asked.

I decided to close her to a prison in Sarah's Ponyplay Isle. It was more difficult than I thought first. Where is the prison in this island? I found the jail, but it did not contained cages as it was written in the note. It was easier to spank her or whip her. I had no time as Sir Nabru waited for me and I wanted to leave theses easy tasks later. I supposed she could find other persons easier if the task was not difficult.

I chose humiliation punishment for the list. She must be naked and gagged. I had to lead her to a SIM chosen by me and she had to remain there today. Oh, and she was not allowed to walk, but crawl. I selected Mystical Slave Auctions. It is BDSM place and I did not see more than ten people there. It seemed quiet.
I left her alone according to the notes and IMed Sir Nabru. He was busy. I felt bad. It would be nice to meet him.

I went to Sir Sleight's castle and made some repairing work there. After which I wanted to check my poor girlfriend, Gen. Then something happened to me. It was so strange, so dangerous that I had to share it with all in a separate post.

No comments: