12/26/2007

Gen's Mistress

It was silent on the roads of SL. I was free again, without an Owner. I decided to roam in shops and gather Christmas gifts if there is any. I found nice shoes, clothes and hairs. It was a nice tour.

Once, I got an IM. It was very strange; somebody wanted me to join. Two girls stood at the corner of the shop. One of them called me. We started to talk. The woman wanted me to be her slave. I would have agreed but she wanted me to be a permanent slave. I was in a Spanish shop and the girl talked with an accent. I asked her if she spoke Spain. She answered something in foreign language. I offered my servitude for three days and it seemed that she accepted it.

She took me to dance. When we started to dance then she suddenly disappeared.

Later, I met Gen and I told her about this woman. She became excited. I introduce them each other and then left. I hope my girlfriend finally found what she was looking for.

No comments: