12/02/2007

Submissive Heart

Gen was still on her journey. She had to start the seventh level again. Her journey object stopped communicating. Nobody knew the reason of this strange behavior. She wanted me to be first who punished her. She liked to start the level in Bondage Playground. The task was easy. I had to lead her to the cage and ordered her to go in naked. The door of the cage must have stayed open. She had to spend an hour in the cage. Of course, anybody could close the cage. I had some RL job to do, so I left her alone. When I returned she IMed me for help. I knew that her time approached to the end and went quickly to the cage. She was locked. As I mentioned anybody could close her and she had to accept it. There was information of her remaining time above the cage, but not this time. She was closed with a rarely used option. The door could be opened only by Bondage Playground Owners.


I asked her what happened. She talked with one guy about The Black Hole Journey. This guy closed her and then disappeared. She asked for help but she remained without answer. There are some ways to escape from the cage. However, I was not sure how her journey object would react. Checking the door-guy profile I got to know that he is submissive. I asked him to come and open the door. He did not answer. Gen is not the patientest girl; she escaped without any help. Fortunately, her journey object did not recognize it. Later the door guy contacted me. He did not say anything just sent a tp. But we did not need his help. He helped enough.

I was happy today. Sir Nabru called me to serve. I was so exciting. When I received his IM, I changed my clothes without delay. I wanted to change my hairstyle as he liked short hair. In everyday life, I never wear short hair. I hold it in my inventory only for him. But, I was too slow. He sent me a tp and went to him with long hair.

He did not like it. Fortunately, he allowed me to change hairstyle. It was not easy to find in my inventory, but I was in luck. He is a great Master. I forget to change my label above my head to his group label, but he did not get me on for it. I fell shame; I knew that I would have be better next time.

We were talking about the life in SL word, about my blog. My heart was lighting up hearing that he read my blog. He is really a carrying Master. You know such Master who you can meet even in RL without fear.

I was dancing for him. I knew that I was not the best at that time. I was too excited.

Then he took me to dance. It was so wonderful to be in his arms! I was sad when he said me that he must have gone. He gave me a task, too. I would find BDSM place for him. He said that I had to know his style. I would try it; however I was a bit nervous. I would not want to be mistaken.

In the evening, Gen called me again. She continued her journey. She was in Sarah's Ponyplay Isle, this time.

She was locked in a cage again. Now, I could see the remaining time. It showed 1354 minutes. Somebody closed her for 24 hours. She was desperate. A Mistress IMed her and said that she wanted to punish her according to her journey. The punishment notes prescribed only lock her in a cell in the jail. It did not require to be caged for so long. Of course, this Mistress had right to close her for a day. To lock somebody for 24 hours sounds exciting. Such as to be locked for for a day. But, the Mistress would forget about her locked slave, soon, and the slave would feel lonely after some hours. Is it worth doing it?


No comments: