12/05/2007

Late Night Servitude

I was awake and realized that my Owner was online. I was confused. He did not tell me any rules, yet. I did not know what to do. I was waiting for some minutes and then I IMed him. It was a short message, just a greeting. I did not receive any feedback. He must have been busy. It is interesting how my experience affects on me. A month ago, I was exciting while I was waiting for my Owner's call. Now, I was afraid of not serving. I felt more disappointed than excited.

I was roaming among places in SL without any aim. Some minutes later, browsing events, I found Striptease dancer class. I can dance, but I am not a professional, as I do not have experience. Sir Nabru likes if I dance for him. It is worth learning to dance. I decided to go and I felt better.

Sir Sleight IMed me. We talked a lot. It was so wonderful. I am happy that he found me.

I was preparing to go bed when my Owner called me. It was too late, but I decided to stay as an obedient slave.

I arrived to Older Sister's club. My Sister was on all fours in front of Owner. I said hello them and I was standing nervously. I did not know what to do. Did I have to kneel? Was I allowed to speak?

I add My Owner to my collar as primary owner. He probed it. I liked as he played with me and controlled me with my collar. Older Sister still was building her club; I sometimes could see her around us.

My Owner made Sister stand in front of me and ordered me to lick her nipples hard. It was too later for me and I asked for permission to go to bed. He ordered me to wait ten minutes. I was sucking Sister's nipples for about twenty minutes. We were almost alone as Owner and Older Sister was speaking in the other corner of the building.

My Owner returned and bound Sister to the table. I had to put on my strap-on. I had never used it before. In fact, I had no idea how it looked like. I had to fuck my Sister with this dildo while Owner was playing with her breasts.

I fucked her until it became late night for me and I asked for permission to sleep again. At this time, my Owner was kind and allowed me to go to sleep.

I did not participate on the class, but I enjoyed this slave day (or night).

No comments: