12/01/2007

Pair of Bitches

SL is a great place. It gives us freedom to express ourselves and possibilities to do what we do not want to or could not do in RL. Many people run own business, others work as a model or a designer. Some of us try to explore our mind. You can reach your aims easier here as everybody is kind and helpful is SL. I met bed person only once. Do you remember he was who wanted to have sex all the time? However, he was harmless.

Being a slave or a submissive in SL is based on will of the slave or the sub and Dominants always care of their victims. I received many time explanation IMs from my actual Owner. For example, go to CARP. You will be treated carefully even if you are a prey. Nobody wants to hurt others.

Yes, SL is role playing but it always has some expansion to the RL. If you are caged, then you are usually checked if you are not away. You must count strikes of the whip. You must obey to your Master or Mistress. All these have affects on RL as it is you who waits in the cage or it is you who counts strikes in letters. It is true that you do not feel the bits of whips in your body. But you feel it in your mind, do not you? If something wrong happens you will feel pain in your soul instead of in your body. People know it and it is why everybody cares of everybody. It gives some kind of protection to all and it makes SL easier and happier than RL is.

Of course, there are griefers. But, they are not so dangerous, as they brother you for some minutes and then they go further leaving you alone. There are good classes in SL how to handle griefers.

If somebody is not successful even in SL, then he or she will leave it. But if somebody is not successful in RL and cannot reach her aims neither in SL and if she decides not to leave our second word then she can cause problems. I have not met such persons till today. I am two persons having female avatars. They were weak alone but they had feeling of force when they were in drove. Probably, you are familiar with this type. Who hides behind the shoulders of a strong person and who bits when she does not lick strong person's feet.

After our argument I said that I would mention them in my blog. Of course, they protested. They were craven persons to undertake their actions. I usually do not write avatar's name in my blog without permission. However, I do an exception in this case. I have to do this, because they are very dangerous for SL committee and I would like to warn everybody to avoid them.

So, this is the story.

I was in Mystical Slave Auction with Gen. She had troubles with her journey and I wanted to help her. As I had thought she did not understand the quest. She felt desperate as her journey object did not answer at all. She had to stay here and wear a gag according to the quest. She had to crawl all the time. But her collar did not work properly. I checked my collar, of course the same type. It worked well. She wore gag ball. The collar command can be said in open channel. Many use this option. Gen tried to command collar in open channel, too. The gag answered on all her collar command saying that Gen was cheating. There was a crowd not far from us. I heard remarks from the crowd and I wanted to go away from them. Gen did not understand me. I took her away with help of the collar, but she returned immediately after I set her free. There was not to do, I tried to help there.

Suddenly, I realized that a tall woman approached to us. She was unbelievable tall and offered her help. Oh, her name was Butterfly30 Cao. First name is full of fantasy, is not it? I explained our problem. She said it is because of the gag. Gen tried to crawl without a gag unsuccessfully. I asked if she knew this type of collar. She did not answered instead of it she called her friend, Elisa Kumaki. She was dressed without style, pink on purple. I heard that there were crossdressers in SL and though this male-Elisa could help. I even thought that she was a scripter. After a minute of conversation it became clear that none of them has enough knowledge to solve this problem. They at the end admitted that they did not know this collar. They did not even hear about it. The taller girl decided to kill Gen's gag. It is not difficult to deal with a girl who cannot express herself in English, is not it? I checked their profile, they spoke only in English. Of course, if anybody speak only one language it is easy to judge foreigners. I would have liked to finish our conversation about gag and I said 'OMG! Gag is not involved'. I was attacked without delay. The pink-purple girl, Elisa told that I am shouting on them. It was not right of course, I did not use 'Shout' button. And OMG is an abbreviation. Like IM. Yes, I wrote it with capitals. But who did not start the word God with capital letters?

At this point, It became clear that they did not intend to help. I did not want to fight with them and said 'Sorry, Elisa. I was unpolite'. I did not want to continue this conversation as they did not know much. Butterfly30 did not know even her own collar; she said it. Elisa was familiar only with a freebie collar Sora.

I do not want to write how it happened completely. But, their tactics of griefing my be interesting. One of them walked away why the others attacked, then they changed rolls. I said many times 'sorry', as I would have liked to finish this stupid conversation. But I got answers like 'well nia until you say "butterfly, im sorry for being rude" i dont accept it'. (I saved all conversation.)

I walked away many times but they followed me. I could not leave the sim as according to journey Gen had to stay here. I did not want to leave her alone with these ill persons.

At the end, when we almost went off the map, Butterfly30 threatened me to be banned. She said that she is the land owner. I checked the land group owned, but Butterfly30 was only a simple group member. She would have like to be an owner. She was the one who failed even in SL. Probably, she knew the land owner. But that was all.
Why did I write this post? I have been wondering what the difference between the Dominant person and the sadist is. I think Dominants and Masters enjoy other's suffering, like sadist. However for Dominants, it is important that their victims must enjoy it, too. The real sadists, the serial killers do not care of their victims need. They, the sadists, can accept only own enjoyment. The sadist, who realizes their dreams, is called serial killer. These girls enjoyed brothering me very much and they wanted me not to enjoy it. Of course, they did not hurt my body just my mind.

So, remember these names: Butterfly30 Cao and Elisa Kumaki. Do not talk her and do not offer her help. They do not know more than you did on your second day. They are dangerous! Save yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having read this account I find it interesting on levels, but I as well find your truest and most important element being your observation on the differences between sadists and Dominants. You hit the nail on the head with the description, a Dominant doesn't always perform exactly what is his/her desire to do, but will modify to make sure the benefits are reaped upon both sides. A content pet is much longer lasting indeed.