12/04/2007

Slave Auction

I arrived to the auction earlier. I had a feeling that I had to change my hairstyle. I did it before I sat down on the cushion. Many people arrived and took a seat in front of us in the armchairs. Some of them asked questions via IM. I read the auction book prepared for today. I was the only slave who offered a week of servitude and I was the first who would be auctioned.

I became very exciting during waiting. When I heard my name, I went to the stage with trembling legs. I looked down at the crowd blaming at me. I wore only my red leather harness.

The auction started and nobody took bids. I was afraid that nobody would buy me. I was very nervous hearing as the auctioneer encouraged the crowd to bid. She started to play with her corp, striking and caressing me in turn. She ordered me to undress and I was sitting wearing only cuffs and collar soon. I changed my position on the stage to show my body to the crowd. At the end somebody placed a bid. He offered 200L. Then the other bid came with 210L almost at once. I got the third bid in a minute. Somebody offered for me 250L. A German Mistress told something in German. I did not know what. Perhaps it was interesting because she start her speech with leading dots. It remains secret forever.

Nobody offered more for me. I was happy and disappointed, nervous and calm as I approached to my Owner. There was a slave kneeling at his feet. The hairstyle of this slave was the same I had changed before the auction.

I had to kneel near her and wait. My new Owner wanted to buy more slaves today. I was sitting quiet until the end of the auction.

I did not take any snapshot of the auction. Instead, let me show you a photo of a girl who looks like me.

No comments: