12/12/2007

To Serve Or Not To Serve

My servitude is finished. My former Owner was not online. I remove him from my collar. I decided to give a free day for myself. Christmas is approaching and I have not bought any present to my friends, yet. I planned to go shopping.

At that time, Rhonda IMed me, then, a bit later, Gen sent an IM, too. We started to talk and then my former Owner became online. He IMed me, too. I said him goodbye, but he told that I did not finish my servitude.

Yes, I know that I served only two and a half day and I offered a week of servitude. But what can I do if I am not used? I felt very bad. He said that I was not online and it was why he did not use me. It was true that I missed Friday.But what about the other days?

I hate confrontations. I agreed to serve four more days. However, I knew that I would not enjoy these four days.

My Owner took me to his home and said that he had an errand and he would leave me alone there for an hour. I was allowed to walk in his house while waiting. I liked his house.

I send an IM to Rhonda and we started to talk again. We had a nice conversation when my Owner arrived. He ordered us to kneel and then I had to kiss Rhonda's nipple. I am straight, but I enjoyed it. Some minutes later, Rhonda went away.

SL forced us to leave the region where his house was built. We went shopping. I love shopping, it is so exciting. I enjoy it very much. I usually do not have money. But money is not required if you want to have fun. Looking at the photos of beautiful clothes is also enjoyable for me.

After shopping, we returned to his home and we kissed and caressed each other. I am not sure if I mentioned that we lived in very different time zone. It was very late for me and I asked him to allow me to leave. I was asking for permission for about 50 minutes. I felt that my Owner was angry when he gave me the permission.

No comments: