12/04/2007

Serving With Sisters

My owner already had a slave girl. When I stepped off from the stage in the auction hall, I felt nervous, as I did not know what to do. My Owner helped me via IM. I had to kneel near his slave. It was difficult job on the laggy place.

Her slave looked pretty. I tried to calm down but I could not imagine my future with other slave. When I realized that he supposed to buy more slaves, I became more nervous. During a journey of slavery, I was the only slave until now. I was in the middle of my Owner's attention. Now, I would be one of the slaves. It seemed exciting and tremendously.

My slave sister's behavior surprised me. She was naughty in her thought and speech. I liked it for the first time. But while we were waiting I realized that I could not be naughty. It was not my style. I would be obedient and respectful even if I would fail.

My Owner bought one more girls. She has a small, fragile body with reddish hair and green eyes. She was quiet first. However, her last question in the auction hall was strange. She was asking about the financial status of our new Owner. Maybe I am an old style slave, but it is not the slave's job to guess about Owner's wealth.

My new Owner had some job to do and he left us alone. Before leaving, he told that his old slave, our Old Sister was his right hand and we would be punished if she suggested it.

Old Sister took us to their location. She told that she was building a BDSM style club and the club building is not ready. We were in the second floor among empty but nice textured walls. There was a rug in one of the corners, in front of the open fireplace. She allowed us to have a walk. I realized the metal construction in the middle of the room. This construction can hold three or maybe four bound and hanged slaves.

Older Sister placed a nice decorated cross in the room and my Sister tries it at once. She has the third style. She was a lovely, but somewhat silly slaves. She was very good! I was happy to serve with her; I was sure I could learn much looking at her.

When our Owner approached, the Older Sister ordered us to tie ourselves to the metal construction. We did it. This construction is built of triangles and looks like frame of a pyramid. If a slave is bound to one of the triangles, then her body falls towards the center of the construction and her weight divides among her wrist and ankle cuffs.

We were hanging when Owner arrived. He played his attention to my Sister who became tired very soon and she asked for letting her down. Then Owner came to me and asked about my every day's habits. I answered but he was still busy with my Sister's groans and he could not hear it. He started to beat me with a wooden paddle. I got many strikes.

I felt as my cuffs cut my body. My Sister started to demand to be free. Owner became angry and bound her to the rotating wheel. Then he came to back to me and continued beating me. I remained respectful and suffered silently. He liked it and chose me for this night. I supposed he wanted to choose my Sister first but he did not like her behavior. Please, do not think that my Sister is bed. She is very good and I learnt much looking at her.

My Owner ordered me to go to the bench and allowed me to give him oral pleasure. Meanwhile Old Sister escaped my Sister with Owner's permission. They had to go freely. We had sex with my Owner. I was bound all the time, but he allowed me to cum and treated me like a jewel.

No comments: