12/03/2007

Preparing To Be Sold

I visited Nishi House and checked if there would be an auction tomorrow. I got the note card containing information about it. First task I had to do was writing a note about me. I sent this note card and also I paid 100L deposit. This amount of money will be returned to me after the auction.

After I sent the note got an IM from a person who wanted to be my Owner for a week. He seemed to be kind, but I applied for the auction. We agreed to meet in a week. I always feel uncomfortable to refuse people and many of them would not want me as a slave in the future. Maybe this will be an exception.

I was choosing my clothes for the auction and at the end I decided to wear straps. I hoped it would be a proper outfit for a slave. Please, come to the auction and buy me. I will be your obedient slave for a whole week.

No comments: