12/17/2007

On The Beach

I put a poll on my blog. I know that it asked a silly question. I would have liked to know if somebody read my blog. I have feedback from three people. That is wonderful! I like to write this blog and knowing that somebody read it makes me happy.

During my last servitude, I got three offers to be a slave. I had to refuse them. I hate to do it. I fully appreciate the fact that rejected persons may not want to me again. It is why I offer myself at once telling the date of the servitude. I thought that it worked. Everybody agreed. However, I never saw them again.

Today, I was waiting for an Owner who agreed to use me this week. I did not meet him. I know that he may be busy and I will wait tomorrow, too. Then, if I will be unowned, I will go to the auction. To participate in a slave auction is exciting. Waiting my turn is fantastic. However, I am a bit afraid of auction. I am not interested in money, but growing bids gives a pleasant feeling. I have been on two auctions. Nobody bought me on the first and my price was very low on the second. I know it is my fault. I have no idea what I do wrong.

It was my second free day. I did not meet Gen. She searched for me while I was serving. It would be good to meet her and have fun together. Rhonda was online and we talked a bit. I like both girls as friends.

I remembered that I had been with Rhonda on the beach. I decided to search for a nice beach and have fun there. I found one, maybe the best in SL. It is not just a beach but also an entire amusing park. There is nice beach with deck-chairs. You can find several pools if you do not like the sea. It was almost empty. I met only two guys who called me somewhere. I did not go with them, as they did not tell me what they plan to do.


Most interesting on this beach were slide-ways. They are huge and fun. You must try them.

No comments: