12/08/2007

Modeling again

Bela searched for me and asked me to be a model. He had some new bracelets and cuffs. I enjoyed working with him. I did not have much to do. I was standing in various poses and waiting for his orders. He said that my face would not be visible. He wanted to show my hands only. What a pity!

My Owner was offline. I visited the place he used to torture me. Here are some shoots. There is one picture of the torture hall with devices. Morever, the other one... Do you remember the chair in which I was excited to orgasm?



I met Gen. She was desperate. She almost finished the seventh level of The Black Hole journey when something happened and she had to start again all from the begging. I do not know what the problem was. She said that the object did not answer.

One of the punishments requires three orgasms in a public BDSM place. She had to buy xcite or sensation clit to do it. We went to the xcite shop, where she reached her first orgasm. After it, we went to Bela's home. It is an quiet an low lag sim. There, I explained her how to use xcite body parts and xcite HUD. She enjoyed it. I signed her punishment, namely I confirmed the accomplishment of the punishment.

No comments: