12/21/2007

Serving In A Chamber

My former Owner, Sir Bela, asked me to serve him, again. I usually do not repeat my servitude, but I agreed. He is one of the three former Owners, who I admire.

I got very clear orders. I must be naked. I must salute Sir Bela kneeling with bowed head saying “Greetings Sir. How may I serve you Sir?”. I must IM him when I become online and offer my servitude. I am not allowed to talk or IM with others during my servitude.

I was kneeling in front of him naked while he was telling the rules. I was familiar with some of them, but he had new thought, also. I became very excited feeling his control.

Sir Bela was sitting in his throne and asking questions while I had to turn round and round slowly. He asked me easy questions, but I had to answer and turn at the same time. If I was not fast enough or stopped, he shouted at me. I had to count my mistakes. I was tired when we finished and I gathered fourteen mistakes.

As a punishment, I received fourteen strikes with Sir Bela's flogger. I counted each strokes and said thank you for it. After the whipping, I felt on my knees, said my mistake, and begged for mercy. It was one of the rules. But, my punishment did not end.
 

Sir Bela closed me in the Quiz cage. He locked the door for twenty eight minutes, two minutes for a mistake. I do not like Quiz cage. It asks question and I have to answer it. Wrong answer increases my punishment time. At this time, I had to repeat sentences given by the cages. I was mistaken dozen times. I spent almost an hour in a cage.
 

I IMed Sir Bela after the door of cage opened. He did not answer me. I was confused. I did not know if I should have sent an IM, again. I was kneeling in a cage and waiting for him. I could only hope that he was busy. I checked his status and saw that he was still online. I decided to wait. After about five minutes, Sir Bela arrived.

He explained that I would be whipped, but at this time, it would not be a punishment. I would be tortured for his pleasure. He said that I would receive ten strikes. He bound me to the cross facing the wall. He hit me hard and I had to count as I did during the punishment. Sir Bela not only beat me but he played with me. He pushed the handle of the flogger into my tight butt. When I was screaming in pain, he rubbed my pussy until I calmed down.
 

After suffering, Sir Bela allowed me to serve him with my mouth. I crawled to his throne from the cross and started to pamper him with my lips. I was working on him for about half an hour. I felt happy realizing that he liked it very much.

Then Sir Bela had to leave. Before he left, he closed me to a concrete cell. He set the timer for twenty minutes and left me alone. I was in the dark, in forced mouselook. I had to move in every twenty seconds. I was so excited, closed in the dark. He controlled me even he was not online.
 

No comments: