12/16/2007

Free Day

I was not owned. I felt a bit empty.

Sir Bela made his new collection. He asked me to be his model as usually. He had earrings and belly jewels. Belly jewels do not fit to my style, but the earrings were wonderful.

I bought present for some of my former Owner, but I still did not have anything for my slave friends. It was the time to continue shopping. I did not understand why it was important to sell non-transferable clothes. Shop owners usually do not mention on their advertisement board if the clothes is non-transferable. If they sell using “pay” instead of “buy” then I have no choice to decide if I can give their clothes as a present. I missed some nice dress not having this information. At the end, I bought present for all my friends.

During the shopping Sir Sleight IMed me and we had a nice conversation about our plans to the future. We did not meet, as he was busy with furnishing his new home.

During our conversation, I got an offer to be a slave for a week. I hesitated. I knew that Sir Nabru used to be online this time. I would have liked to reserve myself for him. I said that I would be free from Monday. Perhaps, I will be a slave from Monday. I was looking forward to it.

No comments: