12/06/2007

Quiet Servitude

I was waiting for my Owner's call when Rhoda sent me an IM. We had a nice conversation. It was very nice to talk with her again. I would have wanted to meet her, but I did not visit her. I did not know when my Owner would call for me.

I did not have to wait a lot. He called for me and when I arrived, I saw my Owner, Older Sister and an unknown naked girl around me. Yesterday, he had ordered me to wear silks, so I was in silks. I had to remove my nipple cover. He sent the unknown girl to lick and suck my nipples until they became hard. He did not have much time and he gave me to Older Sister. First he made me kneel. He ordered me it through my collar then he went away. I was unable to stand up; my collar took all control from me.

Older Sister said me to undress and sit on the special chair. It had a hole under my bottom. Then the other girl was told to lay under me. She was exciting me from my bottom side while Older Sister was playing with my breasts and belly. They were playing until I reached orgasm.

Older Sister allowed us to leave, but at then my Sister appeared. It was her last day of servitude. The unknown girl went away and we started a nice conversation. We were talking about the desires of different Master. You can imagine how I enjoyed this conversation.

No comments: