12/10/2007

My Girlfriends

This was the last day of my servitude. I was not available one day; I decided to extend my slavery with one day. My Owner was online, but he did not call me to serve.

I talked with Rhonda. She finished serving Sir Sleight. She was a bit disappointed, as Sir Sleight did not have resort to her sexual services. But, in summary, she liked it. We were talking only about 30 minutes, as she had to leave.

While we were talking Gen became online, too. She continued her journey. She found the ring and passed to the next level. I did not understand what her next quest was. However, I am patient; I would get to know it, soon.

I met her and we tried to talk with Babbler. Unfortunately, Babbler did not translate everything. It often said Spanish words. I admit we could talk easier with this translator. Gen wore new cuffs on her winkles, ankles and thighs. She wore a collar and the metal belt, too. It was a cuff set. She offered me to play this set. I liked it. She suddenly disappeared. I had no idea where she went.

Gen sent me a tp and I found myself in front of a small shop. She gave me 1000 L to buy this collection of cuffs. I gave it back immediately. 1000 L is too much for me! But she insisted and I bought these cuffs. I do not want to lie; I wanted this set very much. However, I do not know how I can thank it.

How do I look wearing my new cuffs?

No comments: