12/15/2007

End Of The Servitude

My owner was not online. I decided to do some shopping. Christmas approaches and I want to give presents to my friends. I did not have much money and it is not easy to find a proper presents with limited financial possibilities. I know shops, as I liked to walk in them and look at the product pictures. I am familiar with shops for men, too as a good slave must help his Owner to find a proper clothes. There more shops for women than for men. I do not know why. If I were a creator, I would open a men fashion store. Many items are not transferable and only a few shop owners sign it on their boards. Buying present is risky. I did not understand why it is good to sell non-transferable items. Can anybody explain it to me?

The Christmas present must be a surprise. I do not tell what present I bought. I even do not share what shops I visited. In fact, I knew what I would like to buy as I was searching for presents almost for a month.

My Owner was not online and it was my last day of my servitude. Before going to sleep, I revoked the right of checking my position on the map from my Owner. I mean from my former Owner. I reseted my collar. Therefore, I am ready to continue my journey.

No comments: