12/23/2007

Tired Pony

Sir Bela ordered to dress harness. I had a red leather outfit and I searched for red shoes quickly. Sir Bela sent me a tp and a moment later, I found myself in a pony farm. If I had known, I would have worn a pony uniform. I got it once and I had never tried it. However, my Owner was pleased with my leather dress.

He leaded me to a coach. It was a huge one standing in a parking place. I was almost naked and I was a bit cold as the snow chilled around us. I started to pull the coach. It was difficult to keep it on the narrow road. Sir Bela guided me with words. It seemed that he enjoyed it while I was trying to go straight. We took three rounds when I had to take the coach back to its place.


I followed my owner to a strange device. My Owner bound to arm of this device. Then the arm started to move around its center and suddenly stopped. I guessed out what to do. I had to walk. I was walking round around the device. After some minutes, I had strange feelings in my had. Yes, walking round affected on me. I became tired when I was allowed to stand up.


Sir Bela gave me a break and he was looking at me while I was drinking water.


We went further and I soon could see a turf. We spent it about ten minutes. Bela enjoyed very much as I tried to walk on the bending racecourse. I was concentrating and I could pull the cart fairly good.


The next challenge was to pull the cart in mouselook. I did it earlier. Do you remember the pony class at the O BDSM School? But, this turf was harder. I made many errors when I decided to continue more carefully. I was getting tired.


Sir Bela took me to the slalom course. I ran among the poles. I did not like it until he ordered me to do it in mouselook. It is easier to do in mouselook. I thought that I ran good time. However, in comparison with other ponies, my time was bad.


My next challenge was the show jump course. I did it. The course was very difficult. It was built for professional ponies. I was unable to execute it in mouselook. Sir Bela was so good and did not force me more here. At this time, I felt very tired.


I executed my last task on the strange field. Lines were drawn on the filed. I saw two straight lines and three circles. I had to walk along the lines. Probably, it would have been easy to walk, but, at this time, I was very tired.


Sir Bela realized my state. He took me to his dungeon and I could serve him orally. I was very tired but I loved this day very much.

No comments: