12/18/2007

Meeting Gen

It was time to find an auction hall. Nishi House offered auction at 4 PM, obviously, not for the European people. Many people describe their club as an auction place. Maybe, they keep auctions; however, I did not find related information, in most of such places.

At the end, I found an interesting place design for auctioning. They will open in 30th of December. It was a small place and I liked it. I am sure I will return later, of course if it would work.


I started to talk with Gen with help of IM messages first, and then we decided to meet. I remembered the wonderful beach and I felt that I had to show it Gen, too. She did not have bikini, so, I gave her, as it was a PG place. She arrived wearing bikini and heavy metal cuffs. We tried the slide ways. She liked it like me. Yes, it is fun. Try it once.
 

Gen was still on her Black Hole Journey. I did not understand her every sentences well. I suppose that she must find other slaves reached the eighth level. Then slaves have to punish each other. She did not give me the list of the punishment as it was generated by the ring.
 

Hmm, an unknown list of punishment. I would like it! In fact, I like the Black Hole Journey like punishments. They affect on my RL a bit. Some of Owners wanted me to touch myself in RL, but it is not the same. Journey punishment punishes Nia. Nia is in the cage. Nia runs in the Maze. Waiting in the cage or trying to escape have affect on RL. It is so difficult to explain.

Let me return to Gen's journey. She had a problem to find other slaves and the ring did not work if you are not on the level eight. We tried it.

She also mentioned that she had felt lonely while I was serving. She did not have a Mistress. Do you know a Mistress who speaks Spanish? Gen would be happy!

She offered me to be her Mistress. But, I am a sub and I do not enjoy to dominate others. From the other hand, I am straight. I accept a Mistress, of course, however I prefer men. I explained it to her. It was so strange; I felt guilty. It is bad to roam alone and feel lonely. I offered her to go to the auction together and to be sold as a slave pair. I did not think that she liked the idea. I really do not know how I can help her.

No comments: