12/22/2007

Servitude In Public

I saw Sir Bela online and I sent greeting message accordance with his rules. He said that he was busy. He sent an LM and ordered me to go to this place and find a cage with a dog there. I had to go in a cage and crawl in it during waiting. There were many people walking around the cage. Most of them were busy with slaves, but some of them looked at me with interest. It was so exciting, they blamed at me as you did in the zoo.

I was waiting in a cage for about ten minutes. He called me to his dungeon. Before arriving, I had to undress completely in the cage. I was not allowed to wear even shoes. While I was crawling dressed, many people looked at me but nobody talked to me. The situation changed when I become naked. One man showed his interest immediately. I asked for permission to talk to him and after I gave it, I explained that I was serving and I had to go.

Sir Bela wanted to whip me for his enjoyment. He did not bind me. I had to spin slowly in front of him and count his strikes. It was not easy especially when he beat me twice without a break. I realized how excited he was looking at my fight with speaking and spinning at the same time. My excitement grows together with his.

Then I had to show my formal clothes for him. He was sitting on his throne while I was changing my clothes in front of him. I loved this. However, in most of cases, such private modeling is not easy. I never know if my clothes are rezzed completely. I worked with Bela earlier as a model and he guided me almost the same way. At the end, he chose a clothes for me.

I thought that we would go to dance. It was a surprise when he ordered me to go to the cross and he bound me on it. Sir Bela left me. I was wondering what would happen.

Sir Bela took me to dance to a wonderful place. But before we started to dance we sat to talk. I mean Sir Bela sat down and I had to kneel at his feet. We were in a public place where people met to have romance. It was so humiliating. Nobody sat at that table but the couples went to the ballroom beside us. I was ordered to shout that I was a slave and I came here to please my Master.

Immediately after my shout, we went to dance. I felt that everybody looked at me. I like to dance and in this moment, I was so excited. I heard my heartbeat. Like everybody, we talked in IM. But, I had to say some sentences in public. I blushed and my face was burning in embarrassment.

When we finished dancing, we visited a wonderful park. It was snowy there. I was cold in my thin clothes. I thought we would walk here, but I was mistaken.

Sir Bela ordered me to walk and left me alone.

I was walking when I received the first order. I had to take off shirtwaist. I continued walking half naked.



Then Sir Bela ordered me to take off my skirt. I wore only a thong in the snowy park. I had an idea to hide in bushes as I did not want to meet anybody. But my order was to walk and I obeyed. I did not know what people though of me. I was walking straight; I did not turn my head at all.


According to the last order, I had to take off my thong, too. Now, I was really naked not counting my shoes.


Sir Bela ordered me to sit down on the bench. I was sitting with the kissing face. I could not turn my head. Now, I saw the couples walking on the path near my bench. They blamed at me silently.


I was sitting in the cold park for about five minutes then I was allowed to stand up and take off my shoes. I wore only collar and cuffs nothing more.


I continued walking when I realized that Sir Bela approached. He gave full marks me on my behavior. He forced me to kneel in front of her on the snow and say thanks for his time. Then he kissed me and allowed to dress before living. Oh, it was very exciting day!

No comments: