12/29/2007

Ponygirls

Sir Bela gave me a ring to test. This ring tracks the slave's movement and report to the Owner. He does not allow running scripts in his shop. I had to find a place for the test. This ring shouted when I reseted or took it off. It is a bit annoying when you test it.

Somebody shouted back remarks. I checked his profile, but it was empty. I was searching for this man and I felt angry. When I found him, I told him my opinion. He did not know why I was so angry. Now, it is not clear for me, too. Now, I am ashamed. He just wanted to joke and I behave badly. Perhaps, I have not forgotten the two bitches, yet. Anyway, I had to control my negative feelings better.

Gen became online and we started to talk. She did not meet her new Mistress and felt despaired. I suggested her to go to a pony place and play there. She was interested in pony play; however, she did not play a pony before.

I pulled a cart with Gen to show her how to do.


Then we changed places. First she was uncertain, but later she did it better. We made a competition and as you can see, we were both in trouble sometimes.


She offered me to be her Mistress again. I was sad to hear it. I explained her that I was a submissive and I did not enjoy to be a Mistress. I decided to help her seriously. Her profile contains only Spanish text; I added a small advertisement in English.

We went to the Bondage Playground. Gen sat in a pose ball and she was waiting for her future Mistress. But, this Mistress did not come at this time.

No comments: