12/09/2007

Babbler

This day, I was working my Owner. However, I could see only the Older Sister and she did not call me.

I had conversation with Sir Sleight who would move his castle to a more beautiful place. I was talking with Bela, too. I mentioned about Gen, who had difficulties with expressing herself. My former Owner gave me an interesting tool. It is called Babbler. Babbler is a network translator. It is not easy to set and and I do not know if it translates well.

When Gen became online I IMed her and gave the Babbler. It worked good. We could communicate easier. I cannot describe with words how I enjoyed it. Gen was in trouble again. The Black Hole Journey object was failed again. Poor girl! I signed her punishment and then I left her to continue her journey.

Christmas approaches and I decided to go shopping. I do not have much money but I wanted to buy a presents to some of my former Owners. I was roaming among shops and I found an interesting place. It was a small room with two cages. When I went to one of them, the door of the cage was closed. The cage said that I had to wait for somebody who would go to the other cage. I IMed Gen. She was sweet and came. She went in the cage and the competition began. We played in puzzle. I finished it first and the door of my cage spread. Gen got 15 minutes punishment. I set free my girlfriend sending her a tp. She apologized and went back to continue the journey.


I also continued my tour among shops. There were interesting classes about submission, but I was afraid to participate. I was still waiting for my Owner.

I prepared to go to bed when Gen IMed me. She completed the seventh level of the journey. Now, she had to find other slaves to go to search for a special ring together. I was happy for her.

No comments: