12/11/2007

Summary

SL gives me holiday for us. I have been an SL slave for more than 2 months. I gathered some experience. I would have spent more time as a slave; I would have served more Master. I made friends. Some of my friends are Masters others are slaves. Have I explored my submissive mind? I think I have not. Maybe I took some steps, but the bigger part of the road is ahead of me.

I wanted to exclude my RL at all. I am not sure if it is possible. When I heard first that SL slavery goes behind the SL world and reaches RL, I got frightened. That time, I did not know, I did not realize that I was an RL slave, too, during my servitude. When I am caged and I had to repeat sentences or I had to math exercises, I do it in RL. Yes, my Owner forces not only SL Nia but RL Nia, too. Waking up in SL and knowing that I am going to do what my Owner order affects on RL, too. I never forget the stairway exercise. I had to walk up and down, nothing else just walk. Was it boring? No, it was exciting!

I am walking dangerous path when I am talking about RL. It does not mean that I run to buy a webcam and broadcast myself naked for everybody. For example, once, I was ordered to shave my pussy bare. I refused to do it. To be bare outside the SL is not what I want. RL plays part in Nia's life only when Nia exists. Do you understand me?

Many people searched for only sex. I agreed first and I humored them. But Master – slave relationship is not only about sex. It is about the control, about domination. Of course, such relationship contains sex, too. But it is not the emphatic part. However, sex is enjoyable, too. It depends on the Master and the scene made by the Master. If my Owner treats me like a slave and makes love with me then it is wonderful.

I like rules. Rules mean control and support for a slave. I wanted to be a good slave and I would have liked my Owner to be satisfied. Knowing Owner's rule helps me to be better slave and gives more pleasure to my Owner. It is my opinion only, perhaps you do not agree.

I met many people who found interesting to have a slave. Interesting, but not exciting. I suppose they are who used me once and then forgot me. I did not like it. I did not like to wait desperate and not to serve. It is a mystery why they did it.

Respect is very important in M/s relationship. Slave respects Master and Master also respects slave in a certain way. Throwing away is not the right way expressing respect. Am I right?

I met other slaves. Rhonda differs from me. She is a sex slave and she likes it. My former Sister plays a slave who must be broken. My former Older Sister was a naughty slave. Therefore, slaves are different. I can talk about only my feelings. Nobody can be sure how to treat a slave. Being a Master or a Mistress is not easy. It is more difficult than being a slave.


I am going to continue my journey in the wonderful word of SL. I hope that I will serve and I hope I will be better slave.

No comments: