11/21/2007

Forced Break

Rhonda sent me a message. She wrote that we would not meet in near future as she would celebrate thanksgiving. I was sad to hear it as my time of servitude would be end in a week. I would have been very exciting to serve together with her.

My Mistress was not online, so I decided to furnish my castle better. I also wanted to buy stockings as I had to wear when I served my Mistress according to her rules. My rooms are almost great now. What do you think?



I found a good freebie places and I got stockings and furniture. I wanted to take snapshots, but i could not do it.

Entering my room I realized that Master Sleight gave me flowers again. He gave me first flowers two days ago. It is so romantic. He just placed flowers on the table in my room.



I could not say thanks him, because SL kicked me out and i was unable to log in again.

No comments: