7/13/2008

Alone in the Darkness

After the traditional greeting, Arta leaded me to the cellar of her home. She told me that I had to create one more script for a door. But, at this time, the door was a circle shape. She had mentioned that she was busy this evening. I remembered. I also remembered that turning object was not easy. I had read about it a bit. I supposed that I would be busy for at least two weeks. Maybe, it would be an easy work for a scripter, but I am far from the scripters.

I accepted that my Mistress did not want to use me. But, I was despaired of this boring work. ((You can imagine how difficult it could be to read of scripting after a working day not having anything in common with programming.)) Besides, I felt useless. I knew I was indeed useless for my Mistress. I do not like to play chess. I am unable to solve Rubic's cube. I am not a scripter. What is the use of me? Yes, I sometimes serve drink. I kiss her feet. I sometimes massage her feet. But, that is all what I can do.

I suggested to sell me and to buy a new slave. A slave who is clever and who does everything I do not. I had felt good with my Mistress. But, recently, I felt that I was bothering Arta. I knew that I could not return her time she had spent with me. I just hoped to return her money she had given me. I hoped that a slave offering a month of slavery came out at nice amount of money.

She let me out of the cellar and gave me a free hour. I was struggling with my tears. I did not show my emotes at all. She told me to change my outfit. I did so. I knew I was slow. I could see only shapes through my filled with tears eyes. I did not cry. I held myself. She allowed me to wear shoes. She had never allowed it before. I was so confused that I was unable to find that wonderful pair of shoes, which she had given me.

None of my friends was online. I teleported to the mountains of the place called Collar Me. I ran out of the shop where I arrived. I ran to the hills and there I cried out alone. I was staring at the valley, crying. I felt alone with my pain. There was nobody to talk to.


I went toward. I visited two parks. I saw couples talking and feeling good. I felt despaired ultimately.

I went to Sir Bela's shop to look at the advertisement boards. They looked nice. The other model was really beautiful.

Then I decided to go to Sir Bela's house. He has a bar, which gives drinks. I wanted to get some drinks. One of the few things I am able to do is serving drinks. I thought it was a good idea to have them. I had asked if I could get drinks from the bar and Sir Bela was so good to allow it.

Suddenly, I received an IM from my Mistress. She asked if I was at Sir Bela's home and she also asked what I was doing. I told her that I was going for drinks. She asked me if I am a thief, who steals from her former owner. I understood Arta, suddenly. She had such opinion of me. It was no wonder if she did not want to be with me.

I got the drinks and went home to sleep. My Mistress hugged me before sleeping. I could not fall asleep for a while. I was wondering about the following days, which I would spend alone, in a cellar, writing scripts. I knew it was the best I deserved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wanna pay? Create scripts Dont cry
Disgusting...

Nia Preez said...

Thank you for your comment, Anonymous. You are absolutely right. I sometimes feel happy. I sometimes feel despaired. I sometimes smile. I sometimes cry.

When I started to write this blog, I asked everybody if I should have written about my feelings. I thought that my feelings were interesting for the readers. It is why I describe my emotions. I usually do not read the article before posting. I would like to show you what happened to me and how I behaved, how I felt. I do not want to hurt anybody. I am happy because I had wonderful owners and I have so caring Mistress. You are right I sometimes feel bad. I believe that the slave, who is always happy, is not the best slave. The owner and the slave may look the world differently. It is all right, as we are people with feelings. Many of Owners like the slave feel bed for a while. And the slaves usually like it, as I like it, too.

I was never angry with my Mistress even when she chide me. I have to change myself and mind mind to be a better slave. I sometimes could do it, but sometimes I do not. I wanted to observe these changes; it is why I started my journey, as a slave.

I am not the so-called born slave. In some cases, I have to struggle with myself to accept my Owner's decision. But, I am trying. I would like to obey and please; even it is very hard sometimes.
I am not the best slave, I know it. I am happy that you shared your point of view with us. I would like to ask you to give me advices how shall I behave to be better slave. I promise you to accept them. Maybe, you will enjoy this blog more.