7/28/2008

Searching II

My Mistress was working again. She always had found the way to greet me. She had come to home or she had sent me teleport. This day, she did not want to see me. She just told me via IM that I had to continue searching for the house.

I obeyed and continued searching. I found one more interesting house. My Mistress asked me in IM how the slave could be forced to sit with RR tools. I did not know. I had never used RR tools on others. Some seconds later, somebody asked it in the RR Update group IM. It seemed very strange.

I informed my Mistress about the conversation in the public channel of RR Update Group. She told me that I had to listen to it. I was listening. While they were discussing this problem, I was reading the note card of my RR cuffs. I told about it to my Mistress. We were talking still in IMs. We were talking about the menu system of the RR tools. I had a feeling that she was not alone and she examined the menu of the RR tool of other slave. It hurt me very much. I was fighting with my tears. I had been the only slave of my Mistress. Now, I was not alone. It was not a good feeling, but I could accept it, of course. What really hurt me was that Arta had sent me away to be with the other slave. I realized that I was on the second place in Arta's heart. Maybe I was on the very last place.

I tried not to think about it and I continued searching for the house. But, it hurt so much.

Later, my Mistress ordered me to send teleport. She joined me and we went through my list of houses. I though my Mistress liked none of them. I did bad job.

My Mistress was tired and we went to sleep before going through the list created by me. I closed my eyes on my sleeping cushion, but it was hard to fall asleep.

No comments: