7/27/2008

Searching I

My Mistress ordered me to find a house. She told me what style she wanted. I like shopping, you know. I love looking at the different houses. They are very interesting, at least many of them. *smiles

I visited places offering houses and I found some houses seemed to be proper for my Mistress. I used search engine. One house shop did not allow me to retrieve information about the shop. I did not understand why it was benefit for this shop. I did not know why they prevented me retrieving information and landmark. For the first time, it seems to be very silly. Not allowing customers to visit the shop is nice marketing strategy, is not it.

On the other places, I was unable to get landmark. I did not understand the reason why, neither. I usually make a notecard for my Owner, if I was ordered to find a product. I did it this time, too. If I cannot get an LM, then I cannot insert it to the note card. Some of shop owners are rather strange.

Fortunately, most of shops worked well and I found three nice houses.

My Mistress suddenly called me. When I arrived, she ordered me to kiss her legs. I obeyed. She asked if it was difficult for me. I did not understand the question and I looked confused.

There was one of her friend with us. I learned that it was a demonstration for him. He was asking me about Gor and I answered as I could. This friend would have liked to submit to Arta. Or maybe, Arta wanted him to submit. I did not know. I imagined how it would be to serve together with a man. It would be difficult for me. I had served with other slaves together. But, they had been women. In my fantasy, men must dominate men. However, it depends only on my Mistress.

I knew this man. He is very kind, so, I have nothing against him.

No comments: