7/19/2008

Bow Competition

My Mistress was angry in the evening. She was not angry with me. Her new bow did not work properly. We were trying to find the proper settings, but we were not able to. She contacted the creator of the bow. After an hour, the creator repaired the bow. She called my Mistress to their place to do the work, so I left alone.

When my Mistress left, there was an earthquake in his island. SL threw me away from the island. I was waiting for my Mistress at O BDSM School and I frequently tried to return home. I could not go to the island.

Arta was ready and the island still was unreachable. She took me to another place. I saw the ocean from the hill, where we stood. A campfire blazed near me, in front of a tent. The tent was made from furs, like the common Gorean ones. I beheld three poles on the hill some foots away from the campfire.

Suddenly, I heard a voice, which seemed familiar. I turned quickly and I could see one of my Mistress' best friends. I was sure that I would be punished soon. I apologized quickly. Her friend did not seem angry. Neither did Arta.

They were talking and then my Mistress asked me if I could see the poles. I nodded and waited for her explanation. She told that they are for slaves, who escaped from their owners. She offered me to try one of the poles. A moment later, I was bound to the hard wooden pool, my legs together and my hands tied above my head. The thick ropes pressed my legs and hands against the wooden pole without mercy.

Arta observed me and asked if I knew what waited for the escaped slaves. I shook my head. They became the target of the arrows. I supposed that my Mistress would have tried how the repaired bow could hurt a human person. I closed my eyes and whispered that I was ready. I just begged for shooting my legs instead of my body. Arta calmed me down telling that she never would shoot at me. I smiled at her still standing bound to the pole.


After some long minutes of waiting, she untied me from the pole. I received the notification of the bow competition. It said that the winner would receive prize of 1000 lindens. Arta seemed to be interested in the competition, but she had shared feelings. She handled the bow very well, but she had only two days of practice. At the end, she decided to go just to look at the competition.

We arrived to the place of the competition, to the Gorean boat. There was a pretty slave girl waiting for the applicants. She showed the direction, but she came with me. It would have been very difficult to find the way to the arena. First, we got to the teleport station, then we had to teleport to the arena.

At the teleport station, my Mistress ordered me to ask if this Gorean slave was under the punishment, as her hands were bound together behind her back. It was not because of the punishment, her Master just had forgotten to untie her. Arta looked pleasant, now; I could see that other slaves also wore cuffs. I know that Arta like to lock my cuffs and I have nothing against it. Moreover, I like to be cuffed, as I feel her excitement. Yes, I sometimes did not go to learn because of my cuffed hands, but I am a slave not a student.


Finally, we got to the arena. It was a huge place surrounded with high wooden fence. Only two people stood in the arena. My Mistress hesitated for a moment then she went to them and talked with them. She wore the outfit of elfin archer's outfit. The Goreans were kind and they invited Arta to the next competition, as this one had just finished.

We went home and we slept well after such a long heavy day.

No comments: