7/31/2008

Piercing

We visited the last location I had written on the list of possible houses. My Mistress was examining this house for a while. Then she decided to look around. She is fun of flying. I am not very good at it. When we are in a shop, my only task is to follow my Mistress and not to drop behind. We usually do not talk. I always look at my Mistress and I can see only vendors from distance. I can follow her in a shop, if we are inside in a building.

The situation is different if we are in an open space. When my Mistress flies, it is very difficult to follow her. I usually realize that she was flying towards me and she is disappearing while I can turn around. Then I have to find her, not seeing her, only shapes in the distance. I had been lucky, because I had found her until now. Now, I could not see her. I used the map, but there were too many people around me. I was afraid of telling her about loosing her. I was searching for her. Some minutes later, she IMed me and she found me. She was angry with me, but she gave possibility to explain why I had lost her. She seemed to forgive me.

We went home and she allowed me to kiss her feet. I was kissing her feet warm lips and my wet tongue stroked her silky skin. She ordered me to kiss her legs. I moved closer to her. I moaned when her toes reached my hard nipples through my light blouse. My lips touched her knee. At this moment, I heard familiar voice from behind my back. Arta's usual guest arrived. I licked Arta's legs. My tongue ran around her lovely knees. Arta ordered me to stop it. I sat back on my feet. She lifted her legs and pushed then against my face. I opened my mouth and she inserted her feet into it immediately. My Mistress ordered me to suck her toes and I obeyed. I moved my face slowly; my lips rubbed her toes and feet; her taste filled my mouth.

Then Arta took me to the cellar. She said that I would have a piercing on my tongue. I was frightened. I supposed that it would cause me very much pain. My body was trembling as I followed my Mistress. She closed me into the stocks. Fear shook my body so much that I hit my head into the hard wood of the stocks. I felt the hit, but I was so afraid that it was almost analgesic. I lifted my head as high as I could and I saw my Mistress and her guest staring at me.

My Mistress approached with a huge needle in her hand. I closed my eyes and my body shook in fear. Arta ordered me to open my mouth and show my tongue. I obeyed, I suppose. I am not sure what I did. Now, I remember only the fear.


I could hear Arta's voice from far distance. She was angry, as my head was trembling. She grabbed my tongue, I cried out. In the next moment, something cold and hard pressed my tongue from both sides. I was unable to move it. Suddenly sharp pain ran through my body. I hit the stocks with my shoulders, as my hands were cuffed behind my back. My eyes were filled with fear. I heard nothing but my sharp scream, which enhanced in the small cellar.


My Mistress opened the stocks and I felt on in. She unlocked my cuffs and stroked my hairs. I tried to tell something, but the metal still held my tongue. My Mistress removed the metal holder from my tongue. I moved my tongue and the pain tortured me again. I was unable to speak. The smallest motion of my tongue suffers me so much.

Arta took me to the living room and fondled my hair with love. I calmed down and I got permission to go to bed. My Mistress allowed me to be silent this evening.

1 comment:

Nia Preez said...

My Mistress called my attention that I made erros in this article. I used the world stocking instead of stocks. I am silly, am not I?

Then, I my Mistress first took of the metal from my toungue and only then she unclocked my cuffs.

I begg for your pardon for my mistakes.