7/15/2008

Ancient Rome

I was thinking of working for my Mistress. I remembered that she liked the idea of working slave. We had had a conversation and she had talked about it. I understood why she had wanted me working. I understood that ordering me to work did not mean the lack of her interest in me. She just wanted to enjoy my slavery.

Many of you offered me help in scripting. I am very thankful for your helping hands. However, when I realized the springs of Arta's action then I decided to create this script for her alone. She is a very good and caring Mistress and she deserved to enjoy my servitude even it makes me feel very uncomfortable. I must admit that it makes me exciting. Of course, not the boring work makes me happy. I must feel deep in my mind that my Owner enjoys my servitude. I was ready to do everything to please her and I became excited when I thought of it.

But, I did not know how to tell her. I was sure she would think of me, as of the full idiot. Maybe, because I AM an idiot. My journey in the path of slavery often confuses me. I often do not understand my feelings. I cannot predict my reaction. There is much to learn of my submissive side.

Fortunately, she mentioned the scripting. I knew that mentioning it would not have been easy for her and I felt how much she liked me to work. At this time, I was very excited; my only desire was to be closed in the cellar and to be ordered to work.

My Mistress told me that one of her friends would help me in scripting. I know this man. He is one the greatest scripters in SL. But, I did not want his help. I did not want it not because of him. I just wanted to work alone to please Arta as much as I could. My Mistress refused my request. I felt that she hesitated. I felt that she did not want to hurt her friend. I do not know if my feelings were right, but I felt so.

My Mistress told me that I would not work today. I had mentioned of the city of ancient Rome. She wanted to visit this city. I had been there once, some months ago. I wondered what had happened to this city since my last visit. Arta donned toga. She looked so beautiful. I had to wear silks, the slave outfit in our fantasies.

Some minutes later, we arrived to Rome. At the entrance, a Roman legionary saluted us. We started our tour in the city. It had been changed a lot. Arta found the Roman bath and she seemed very content. I asked the reason of her contentment, but she did not answer. I guessed that an adventure would wait for me here. The thought of the unknown made me excited.

Our next stop was the Arena of Gladiators. We saw the walking lions. They seemed to be hungry enough. My Mistress told me that lions are fed with disobedient slaves. She advised to behave well, otherwise the lions would wait for me. I trembled, but I knew that she never would throw me to the lions.


We walked on the street and we saw the potter's wheel. I begged Arta to allow me to make her a pot. She gave me permission and ordered me to notify her when I would finish. I was happy, as I could work for her like a slave. I was a slave in the ancient world. A slave, who work for her Mistress.


While I was working, Arta found a museum of sexuality. I joined her on the second floor, so I did not know what was on the ground floor. The museum was fairly interesting. I learned much. Visitors can play with a small game to test their knowledge. It is worth trying.


Rome was a huge city and we could not have a look at all buildings, before getting late. My Mistress decided to continue our tour other time and we went home.

Thank you for the amazing day, Mistress.

No comments: