7/24/2008

Jewels

My Mistress called me to join her. I descended to the ground floor and went out to the beach near the house. She has a guest. I greeted her and her guest then I started to kiss her feet as usually I did. My Mistress was busy with something. I did not know what they did because everything happened behind my back. I was kissing her feet while she and her guest discussed something. One more guest joined the company. He was Arta's regular guest. I could not see him, as my eyes stared at Arta's feet. I lifted my lips from her toes and greeted the just arrived person.

When the guest went away, my Mistress decided to go somewhere. She disappeared and a moment later, I received a teleport from her. I found myself in a shop offering silks. I had been here before; I had got free silks from here. My Mistress did not say anything; she was just walking and observing the vendors. The silks were wonderful here, but their prices were awful.

I was looking at the pictures for only some seconds; I usually kept my eyes on my Mistress. It was necessary. I had to move if she stepped away without delay. Arta showed me a jewel collection. The collection looked marvelous. She ordered me to buy the jewels. The collection was not cheap; I spent almost all of my money.

Then we went home and my Mistress left me alone in the bedroom ordering me to put on the jewels. It took much time. Arta got bored and she came to look at what I was doing. I was almost ready at this time. She helped me to choose a proper bra, the last item of my new outfit.


I knew that I looked pretty. What do you think if I am right?


My Mistress ordered me to wear visible jewels all the time since this day. I felt very sexy and I was looking forward to my visit any public place wearing the silks and the new jewels.

I went to bed and I heard the jingling jewels on my body. I knew that my Mistress was looking at me and I smiles happily.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very sexy with those jewels Nia, and is that a collar with a bell? If so does it make sound when you walk, i like those

Nia Preez said...

Thank you, lynnore.

It is an amethyst collar and the ring can be turned on or switched off. My Owner an set the volume of the ringing. I usually walk without sound, but the possibility of turning on exists. *smiles

Have you started your pony training?

Anonymous said...

I didn't go for the ponygirl stuff, it's always the same and i wanted to explore, seek out my limits. I serve a Mistress now as her pet and i can only enjoy it. But thanks for your reaction and the new blogposts, i'm going to read the right now

Nia Preez said...

I understand you. I feel the same. I hope your dreams come true.