7/29/2008

Other slave

I woke up and I greeted my Mistress via IM. She told me not to move until she would come for me. She came soon and after the greeting ceremony, she sat down in her favorite chair and ordered me to massage her foot.

During the massage, she asked me questions related to serving with another slave. I understood that all my feelings about another slave were true. She wanted to know if I could love another slave. I did not know it. How I could decide if I would love somebody, I had never seen? She asked what would happen if she ordered me to love her or him. I did not know. Love cannot be negotiated by orders. Of course, I would accept the other slave and maybe I would love her or him.

Then she took me to the cellar. In the sewer under the door I had created was a girl. She stood in the cold water and she was bound to the wall. There was still a problem with her RR handcuffs. She was unable to stand up from the pose ball. I was ordered to solve this problem. I did not remember when I had been in cellar last time. It had been empty then. Now, I could see different devices, stocks, a cage. I had thought that Arta had not liked such devices, especially the cage.


Arta introduced us each other. She said that the new slave, her name is Natasja, must have obeyed me. Then we had to go into the cage and I was ordered to solve the problem with the cuffs. Poor girl had been locked for some hours in the sewer, so she asked for some time to relax. While she was relaxing, I contacted the RR Update group to ask for help. The first answer came from a girl, who shouted that my question was a spam. I do not understand such people; it is so simple to close the group channel. Fortunately, everybody else was very kind, especially Marine the excellent creator of RR viewer and many RR tools, who explained that it was the support channel. So, people helped me and I could solve the problem. The tool worked well, of course, the problem was with me. I could not find the proper menu, however it was under my nose.

I reported that I was ready. I could not try it, as Natasja still relaxed. Arta descended to the cellar and gave me an LM with orders. I had to go to a shop, where she had bought the cage and I had to explain how the door worked. At least she could use me for something, if I did not have to serve.

At this time, Natasja returned. She tried the cuffs and it did not work. Arta became angry and sent me back to the cage. Then she left. I had clicked to the wrong button. I found the right one soon and Natasja or her Owner could control the cuffs again.

When Arta returned, I had to bound Natasja to the wall and we went to the shop together. There was no description of the cage there. (It was not Marine's shop, but the other one. Her shop is documented well.) I sent an IM to the creator and we went home.

My Mistress allowed me to go to sleep.

No comments: