7/20/2008

Free Walking

I was alone this morning, as I woke up earlier than Arta did. She had given permission to walk, yesterday evening.

I visited the shop called Sirena Hair & Fashion. We were there with my Mistress two days ago. They have wonderful hairs with animations. The only problem was about the colors. I like black hair and it is very difficult to do them. I bought a demo of a hair. I am pretty, am I not?




Then I went to Mystical Bondage. It had been my favorite place some months ago until I had met the two bitches there. Do you remember them? I wrote a post of them.

The Islands of Mystical Bondage had changed. But, the bondage devices had not, except one. This one was new for me. The handler of this device can lift a stave, which presses the bound to the device slave's pussy. I felt excitement looking at this device.

No comments: