7/10/2008

The Cube

Yesterday, my Mistress had given me a free hour. I went to Beautiful Sin, but I was not lucky. I had wanted to meet Sir Sleight, but he was away. I visited Sir Bela. We were talking for only some minutes, as he was with his new slave. Sir Bela said that his new collection of necklaces was ready and he offered me to be his model, again. I told that I would ask for permission to take off my collar and work for him. I was not sure that Arta would allow me to take off my collar. But, I decided to ask for permission.

So, I was alone and I decided to go to Ally. It was interesting to check if that place was changed. I had just arrived when my Mistress called me home. I had about twenty minutes left and her voice seemed to be cruel.

I went home immediately. My Mistress was not alone. She had two guests. I had met both before. I was hearing their conversation silently. I did not remember how much time I was kneeling near Arta's feet when one of her guests asked my Mistress for allowing me to talk. We were talking about music and SL life. I learned that this man created a Rubic's cube. I wanted to look at it. I cannot describe how it was compelling. You must try it. I admit I never liked Rubic's cube and I had no idea how to complete its task. But, it worked wonderful and it gave hint in case of necessity. My Mistress mixed up the cube then she ordered me to solve it. I was froze and frightened. I knew that I was unable to do it. Fortunately, the creator beheld my despair and he showed us how the cube soled itself. Wow, he is indeed a great scripter!

No comments: